Sunday 20 May 2018

A good weekend.

I've had a fun weekend. Yesterday I spent most of the day working on my compass quilt, and I managed to get so much done. By late afternoon I had to stop as my arms and shoulders were aching with the weight of the quilt. I've nearly finished the quilting and I should definitely have it all done by the end of the month so long as I don't run out of thread. I didn't have the energy to take a photo. In the evening I was too tired to finish the last of my stitching on Mathilda. Instead I went to bed early.

Today I had cleaning to do but I took time out to go for a run with Lucy. We are both trying to get fit and so are starting running three times a week. Lucy started last week but this was my first attempt. We are following a structured training programme so that we don't cause ourselves any damage. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for Tuesday evening when we are going for our next run. I'm also going to re start Yoga. I seem to have lost a lot of my flexibility and I know from experience that yoga will help. 

This evening I'm working on Mathilda and I know I'll have her finished today. I'm then going to spend a little time working on my cross stitch until the end of the month.


I just have her hands, legs and shoes to finish . I think she's looking fabulous. These ladies really come alive as you start stitching them. I can't wait to have all of them done and then I can make them into a quilt wall hanging.

Tomorrow is the start of the Wishing on a star blog hop . I'm showing my project tomorrow. Do take some time to visit everyone and see what they've been making.

May 21

May 22

May 23

May 24

May 25

I just need to check up on my post for the hop and then I think it may be time for bed.

Lyndsey

No comments:

Post a Comment